TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Heal In India is engaged in the business of medical tourism and medical services marketing. It provides access to excellent surgical care on an international basis. Its sole purpose is to facilitate or refer the patient to one of our Affiliated Providers for the Patient to make the decision on which route they will take for their required medical procedure.
- For the purpose with regard to the Patient, the parties acknowledge that Heal In India acts only in the capacity of Heal In India and/ or coordinator. Heal In India is not the Patient’s treating physician or any other medical provider.
- Heal In India does not perform any surgery or medical procedure. Patient acknowledge the she/he has conducted the necessary due diligence and has decided to seek treatment with no influence or pressure from Heal In India.
- Heal In India will use its best efforts to assist Patient in resolving any issues related to the products or services delivered or rendered as a part of the Package or any of its components (surgery, hotel, travel, and any other accommodations as requested by the Patient). The Patient understands that Heal In India offers no insurance, guarantee or warranty in any respect related to products or services delivered or rendered by third parties. Any dispute or claims against a third party providers (i.e surgeon, medical facility, airline, etc.). which cannot be resolved in good faith through the efforts of Heal In India will need to be resolved by the Patient and third party service provider(s) by arbitration pursuant to laws of the country where the services were performed.
- The total price quoted by Heal In India is an estimate of the total cost of services but does not include unanticipated cost that are unrelated to the desired procedure, complications that are unrelated and/ or not detected prior to the procedure. These charges would be in addition to the total cost of the Package indicated in the initial price quotation.
- Method of payment and payment arrangements for each Package may vary based on the requirements of the doctors, medical facility and travel providers in a particular country. Patient may be required to pay the entire amount for their Package directly to Hospital/Clinic as well as third party service provider if any.
- Cancellation/Refund Policy: In most cases small amount of estimated total price for the Package is due and payable prior to patient’s departure to their destination country. The Package is subject to cancellation unless Patient pays. However in all cases, full payment must be made, and cleared the bank completely before any procedure can take place. Any excess payments would be refunded during discharge of the patient.
- Heal In India offers no medical opinion or advice of any kind on any medical procedure. Information provided by Heal In India is based on the best publicly available information and is not intended in any way to be used as a substitute for advice from the Patient’s Physician.
- All Patient medical records received by Heal In India will be held in the strictest confidence in secured electronic files.
- With the previous item in mind, Patient hereby accepts full responsibility for their own safety and expressly assume all risks of harm. whether foreseen or unforeseen, and whether occurring while travelling, during pre/post-operative care, during the desired procedure, at any time.
- Patient acknowledge that Heal In India services only as a facilitating services and coordinator for the Package and that ultimately the extent, nature and scope of treatment received by Patient was the Patient’s decision alone.
- Heal In India will assist the patient in mitigating the risks associated with medical travel through third party contracts that the patient may want to enter into. Heal In India does not sell insurance of any kind, but deals exclusively with insured, accredited hospitals, and providers access to insurance companies.
- Heal In India uses its best efforts to provide a wise range of option for the Patient to consider and consult with their Physician. In some cases, Heal In India will provide an option for the Patient to be treated in a Non-JCI Hospital or Non Accredited Hospital. Patients will have all rights to choose hospitals.
- Heal In India will disclose the details of the Hospitals and the Physician providing the requested medical services to the Patient.
- All Medical services are provided by medical professionals who are not employees of Heal In India
MEDICAL DISCLAIMER – Information is provided for education and information purposes only, and is not intended to be a substitute for a health care provider about the services offered. Heal In India is in the business of facilitating travel for medical purposes. Any information provided should not be considers complete, nor should it be relied on to suggest a course of treatment for a particular individual. It should not be used in place of a visit, call, consultation or the advice of your physician of other qualified health care provider. Heal In India does not recommend, endorse or provide any specific test, products, or procedures of a medical nature. Reliance on any information or referrals provided by Heal In India is solely at your own risk.
Heal In India assumes no liability or responsibility for damage or injury to persons or property arising from any use of any product, information, idea, or instruction offered or provided to you by the medical professionals that implement them. You access this service at your own risk.
Heal In India is not responsible or liable for medical procedures, advice, opinions and services provided by others.
PRIVACY AND SECURITY
You recognize and agree that when submitting your personally identifiable information to Heal In India Medical Pvt Ltd, while Heal In India has safeguards in place to prevent unauthorized access or interception, there is no absolute guarantee of security. IN THE UNLIKELY EVENT OF AN INTERCEPTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS DESPITE OUR EFFORTS, HEAL IN INDIA SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH INTERCEPTIONS OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) SUFFERED BY A CUSTOMER OR USER, EVEN IF HEAL IN INDIA HAS PREVIOUSLY BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. HEAL IN INDIA DOES NOT WARRANT, EITHER EXPRESSLY OR IMPLIEDLY, THAT THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY ANY PATIENT SHALL BE FREE FROM INTERCEPTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, AND DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.